Man and van DA5, Coldblow
We offer DA5 based customers access to efficient and budget-minded van delivery service. The way we work is straightforward and effective – no hidden fees, no cutting corners. Our van drivers are qualified professionals who will take utmost care of your items during handling and transit. For extra safety and efficiency packing, securing and loading of goods will also be done by our drivers.
Most affordable man and van you can book in Coldblow’s area
As mentioned, our specialised van hire service in Coldblow is the affordable way to get items and goods from A to B, our pricing is adequate and shouldn’t be a problem for your budget. DA5 customers can hire:
- 1 van and 1 driver (for up to 1 hour), at £30;
- 1 van and 1 driver (for up to 4 hours), at £120;
Please consider the 2 hour booking minimum when securing your service with us.
Our man with van in Coldblow is versatile and convenient, we are available for booking seven days a week, and cover a wide range of requirements including but not limited to:
- Student relocations and partial property removals;
- Removal of single items and high value possessions;
- Internet order and store purchase deliveries;
- Fixed schedule/one-off deliveries for commercial and private purposes;
- Business 2 business / business 2 customer deliveries;
Professional grade house removals are also within our scope of expertise. DA5 homeowners and tenants, who are looking to relocate, should definitely consider our fully comprehensive home removal services in Coldblow. We know how to organise and structure the removal in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- All work carried out by qualified movers who have the necessary experience;
- All customers receive flexible pricing and onsite quotes for extra accurate price estimate;
- We handle all stages of the removal project, including preparations;
Coldblow is a compact, semi-rural area within the Bexley borough. Until the seventeen hundreds, the main economy in the area was based on making of clay roof tiles, the venture was owned by Lesnes Abbey prior to its dissolution in the fifteen hundreds (roof tile making however remained for another two centuries). Since Bexley was growing and expanding as a prosperous suburb, in result there were a dozen or so stately homes built around Coldblow, focused mainly on Dartford Rd and Wansnut Rd. The area’s peculiar name comes without a doubt from its exposed location at the western edge of Dartford Heath.