Man and van N3, West Finchley
In case you need a reliable and affordable van delivery service today, then by all means give us a call and book your pick-up and/or delivery with our specialised man and van in West Finchley Station area. Our service is flexible, convenient and will not cost you a small fortune – quite the opposite as we have arguably the fairest and most competitive prices in the N3 area:
- 1 van and 1 driver, booked for 1 hour will cost £30;
- 1 van and 1 driver, booked for 4 hours will cost £120;
- 1 van and 1 driver, booked for 8 hours will cost £250;
Please consider the 2 hour minimum we apply to all bookings. Vans we operate are clean and well-maintained. Drivers are courteous, experienced professionals.
Use our versatile and convenient van hire in West Finchley for a range of purposes such as:
- All types of private order, small to medium size deliveries, like: single item relocations, removal of high value belongings, internet order and store purchase deliveries, student relocations, partial property removals etc.
- All types of commercial purpose, small to medium size deliveries, like: fixed schedule pick-ups and deliveries of goods and products, business 2 business deliveries, business 2 customer deliveries;
Vetted and highly experienced pro movers
In addition, we also handle a variety of domestic property relocations. Our removal services in West Finchley are fully comprehensive and leave nothing to chance. All stages of the relocation are carried out with the due precision and efficiency by teams of qualified, experienced movers. For a more accurate price estimate we arrange for onsite quotes and offer flexible pricing.
If necessary we can also organise for quick and safe rubbish removal either as standalone, or as part of the default removal service customers have secured with us.
West Finchley Station is situated in North London, within the Borough of Barnet. West Finchley Station was opened in 1933 by London & North Eastern Railway (LNER). The station’s main aim was to serve quickly developing residential communities in the vicinity. Compared to other stations in London at the time, West Finchley was a rather modest design in terms of size and layout.