The Best Hotels in London
Maybe while the man and van company is handling your home relocation, you would need a place to stay throughout the night? Well, why don’t you treat yourself and your family with a stay at some of the best hotels in London, such as:
- The Haymarket Hotel is located across the street of Theatre Royal and as such, it is within the very heart of London’s Theatre district. Some of the best restaurants and bars in the capital are surrounding the Haymarket Hotel, and you can reach the best known tourist sites in London – Buckingham Palace and St James’s Park among others – after only a short walk by foot. The hotel has a full-treatment spa, swimming pool and a gym. Not to mention that the most English tradition of them all – the afternoon tea – is served with the due diligence every day.
- The Taj Suites And Residences at 51 Buckingham Gate are a 5AA stars luxury boutique hotel that you will fall in love with. From a magnificent restaurant to an award winning spa and impeccable rooms and suits, the Taj is the located in the ideal centre of London, within a walking distance from all major amenities of the capital. Staying here is going to be a real experience.
- The Soho Hotel is named after the celebrated entertainment district of Central London. It is very near Oxford Street. Amenities include a full-service gym, well equipped rooms and very friendly staff. Not only that, but if you choose The Soho, you will be surrounded by excellent choice of bars, restaurants and shops, nightclubs as well. Oh, and did we mention the beautiful sculptures in the lobby and some of the suites?
- Egerton House is one of the best boutique hotels in the capital as of today. It is located in the high-end Knightsbridge district and has a five star rating. The free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with luxury bedding, minibars, flat-screen TVs and iPod docks are only the tip of the iceberg when we are talking about Egerton House. You will stay in the heart of London’s most uptown district if you choose to stay at this hotel. The truth is however that it is so nice you will be tempted to never leave it. The antique furniture, the overall ambiance of the place and of course the old-school courteous manner in which the staff is conducting will make your stay at the Egerton an experience out of this world.
- The Covent Garden hotel might be the last on our list, but it is definitely up to all the above mentioned offers. You will find it right next to the National Opera. Make sure to order a massage right in your room. The rooms and the interior of the hotel are really nice and the location is also great. It has all that you might want from your hotel in London. The best part is that there are convenient tube stations that are a two-minute walk away from the Covent Garden hotel, so things cannot be any better.
Previously serving as a logistics coordinator, Jeremy's comprehensive understanding of the industry gives him the ability to translate complex procedures into easy-to-understand blog posts. He has a particular knack for tackling the intricacies of London's removals scene, from the congested roadways to the unique challenges of navigating historic neighborhoods. As an authentic Londoner, Jeremy combines practical knowledge with his inherent love for the city, offering readers not only information on man with van removals but also local insights and valuable tips.